Friday, 4 February 2011

Collection of needle felted items

Needle felted hedgehog applique is now SeabreezeStudio's trademark.
My first hedgehog applique items is card organizer below:






Needle felted items on sale
clockwise
17. Travel pass case (Ian Mankin's red stripe) $18 limited availability
18. Travel pass case (Ian Mankin's mint check) $18
19. Travel pass case (linen & brown check) $18
20. Large box pouch (ivory x beige herringbine) $38
21. Felt coasters: sold
22. Round shaped messenger bag (linen and hedgehog family): sold
23. Canvas basket with drawstring closure: sold
24. Laptop sleeve (brown check): sold

Best seller item
Mini box pouch  (linen herringbone) $18

11 comments:

  1. I adore hedgehog theme in your pouchs!

    ksyshenka(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is beautiful! I just entered the giveaway you're sponsoring at Jaebumfangirl.
    ap_lemos at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a blogger from Japan, glad to know there is an etsy handcrafter seller from Japan.

    gustosagiveaways at ymail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the natural colors you use in your products.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your items are amazing! Keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where do you get your love of hedgehogs? They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hedgehogs are so cute! I also like the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the hedgehogs! They are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. these hedgehogs are adorable (found you thru JBFangirl!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are absolutely gorgeous! I've emailed my hedgehog-loving friend your blog and shop links. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your products a lot, it looks simple but beautiful!!
    I'm hopeful to see something like polka dot external materials :D

    ReplyDelete